Driven by our customers business needs we recommend an architecture that functionally enhances the user experience across different management levels in an enterprise.
- IP telephony with Avaya
- Bring Your Own Device'(BYOD) concepts that enable users to have a consistent experience.
- Migrating from a legacy communication architecture allowing businesses a choice of devices, scale and flexibility
- Consulting enterprises for compliance and regulatory issues
Simplified communications hybrid architecture that functionally enhances the user experience across different management levels.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS REACH THROUGH OUR UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
Provide a flexible, rich, uninterrupted and user-friendly experience that drives value for your business.
ABS provide Unified Communications as a Managed Cloud Service for our customers who want to outsource the management of their communications whist providing options for their users:
- Advanced caller display for help desk staff
- Conference and virtual meeting experience for communicating with staff, suppliers and customers
- Wireless solutions allowing access to business-critical information
- Online portal
- Auto-attendant, automated call routing
- Mobile office
- Remote office / home office
- Reporting and data to drive your business
We ensure that your business needs are at the center of our proposed solution and that it is easy to manage from a single view and provides a simplified end user experience.
Our Unified Communication Solution encompass
- IP telephony architectures with Avaya for single location/geography to multi location/geographies
- Integrated Unified Communications and collaboration through “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) concepts
- Migration from legacy architecture to Unified Communications
- Flexibility of device and scale
- Compliance assurance
- Simplified architecture
We can enhance your Unified experience to incorporate
- Audio visual integrations for
- Meeting rooms
- Indoor and outdoor areas
- Training facilities/rooms
- Guest access
- Best practices, policies and procedures
- Network and end user management