Our customers networks are the foundation that they run their businesses on. The uptime of these critical resources has become embedded in the company’s day-to-day operations and KPIs. Our portfolio of services focuses on building and securing these foundations. From private (MPLS, point-to-point, leased line) to public (Internet, site-to-site VPN) networks as well as key devices i.e. routers, firewalls, switches and access points.
Companies needs are different and our service offerings are flexible enough to ensure our designs accommodate data networks of any size and complexity.
ABS will work with you to determine the best network architecture based on your business needs. Key features of the service include:
Site to Site connectivity
Connect your remote sites to your head office or mesh locations together. End to End Networks can recommend a private or public network based on your corporate applications and size of location(s).
- Point-Point remote to HQ
- End-2-End networks
- Private or Public
Create a redundant network using multiple network accesses and devices to ensure uptime. Leverage that solution by shaping traffic over both network accesses optimizing your carrier investment.
- High-level reliability and uptime
- Optimization of carrier investment
Create the proper security segments for your web and e-commerce servers ensuring business transactions run smoothly while maintaining a strong security posture. For advanced security a variety of gateway-based Anti-X & URL Filtering software options are available.
- Proper security segmentation
- Advanced security through variety of gateway option
- Maximize business transaction while ensuring strong security posture
Quality of Service
Ensure critical real-time applications such as voice & video have priority when traversing the data network so quality degradation is never an issue.
- Real-time application (voice and video) network quality
- Management of routing to limit degradation of service
- Cloud based solutions providing valuable features above and beyond standard access
- Softphone options
- Secure meeting enabling communication between virtual teams
- Application sharing real-time
- Policy enforcement
- End device management
- Improved communications
- Providing feature-rich applications
- Lower operating costs
- Providing better business integration
To stay competitive, businesses today need to provide employees a variety of options that allow them to work effectively and efficiently. A Mobile Workforce strategy promotes a healthy work environment, increases productivity, and reduces corporate carbon footprints. Using ABS services to construct a Remote Access Framework, companies enable mobile workers to not only connect to the corporate network from just about anywhere but also collaborate with other employees, customers & partners.
- Removing technology boundaries
- Increased collaboration
- Reduced overhead
- Tailored user experience
- Attracting and maintaining talent within your employee base
Enable your office, business park, retail area or city with a secure, fast and reliable wireless network that provides real-time analytics and data, such as footfall for retail or city planners
- Increased efficiency within offices buildings/retail/public spaces/schools
- Greater access and availability
- Provides new opportunities
- Provides greater coverage
"The ABS network team" and field operations also provide additional support services to our customers:
- Architecture and Design Services
- Expertise In Reading and Executing Network Architecture Plans
- Installation Services
- Data Drops (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6 Plus, 10GX, Fibre)
- VoIP Systems
- IP Camera
- Wireless Networks / Access Points
- Patch Panels
- Data Rack / Cabinet
- Organization Of Server Rooms
- Multi-mode and Single Mode Fibre Optics
- Create Wire Mapping