Businesses no matter how small or large are expected to be compliant with various standards, we are offering consultancy and completion of documentation for peace on mind and putting your company in a stronger position with your customers.
ABS IT Services is offering several health checks and consultation designed to assess your organisations ability to protect critical information against common cyber security threats.
The IT Health Check assessment covers the following key areas:
- Risk Management Routine
- Secure configuration
- Network security
- Managing user privileges
- User education & awareness
- Incident management
- Malware prevention
- Removable media controls
- Home & mobile working
On completion of the assessment your organisation will be
presented with an Executive Report containing:
- High-level summary
- Cyber Risk Status
- Critical vulnerabilities
- Prioritised recommendations
- Resolution Plan
Cyber Essentials Certification
Over 80% of UK businesses are vulnerable to cyber security crime that is completely avoidable. The Cyber Essentials framework has been designed as a strong security baseline for every business in every industry, no matter how small or large the organisation is.
The framework is mapped against simple technical controls, which means it is now easy to attain a Cyber Essentials certification. These include:
- Access control
- Firewalls and routers
- Malware protection
- Secure configuration
- Software updates
Once a company has achieved their Cyber Essentials Certification, they will receive Cyber Liability Insurance as part of the Certificate*
Certification must be renewed each year.
How ABS IT Services can help whether this is your first time, or you are renewing your existing certification.
- Cyber Essentials
- Phishing as a service
- Security Awareness Training as a service
- Cyber Security health check
- Cyber Security Technical Assessment
- Manage end device protection service
- Manage vulnerability assessment
- Mange web contact filtering
- Manage Network security
- Manage intrusion prevention
- Managed Security monitoring
- Threat Detection & Response
- Business Continuity & Disaster recovery
The process is simple.
1. ABS will help complete the necessary documentation and advise and support clearing any deficiencies**
2. Once all the documentation is complete and ready for assessment, we will guide you through the process***
* Coverage has limitations and customers can increase coverage to higher levels depending on the needs of the business
** ABS charge a one-time fee separate from the certification fee – this fee covers the support for completing the necessary documentation and support
*** There is a certification fee (which includes insurance upon certification),currently the fee is £300 and payable directly to the certification agency IASME