Asset management, broadly defined, refers to any system that monitors and maintains things of value to an entity or group. Asset management is a systematic process of deploying, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively.
We provide a full IT asset management service, with a single physical asset list maintained within our Service Desk system, and accessible to our customers, providing a single view on each asset, linked to procurement, support and configuration details, enabling lifecycle replacement planning, as well as managing interactions with the Service Desk. All asset that we procure will be populated here before shipping to you, and we can provide asset tagging if a process is not in place already.
Here is our asset management life cycle:
We provide templates and guidance for a company-wide Information Asset Register (IAR), which itself is a requirement of GDPR and other legislation – in essence the first stage in any Information Security process is to catalogue what you have, where, and why, and what it’s value is, before assessing the risks, and establishing the correct controls to mitigate them.
Our services will benefit your business by:
- Developing or provide guidance on asset management policy, strategy & planning
- Reduce risk & expense associated with your IT assets
- Make the asset management process GDPR compliant
- Gain visibility into your company’s IT estate
- Analyse the effectiveness of your assets
- Make informed future decisions based on accurate data
- Advising on investment planning
- Track asset’s use & value through request, procurement, deployment, maintenance and retirement phases
- Gain additional information & insight into demand management, capacity planning & much more
- Get a customised program that will address your business needs