Our Senior Infrastructure Engineers work with the Systems Architect to design, build, deliver and maintain complex on premises and cloud-based virtualised systems using Microsoft, VMWare, and related technologies.
We strive to deliver a quality driven, cost effective solution that not only meets the customers business and technical requirements but also anticipates the short to mid-term change impact.
Our Professional Approach
- Our aim is always to develop a highly professional relationship with the customer, based on trust and mutual confidence, working as a team to deliver the solutions and ongoing support services.
- We work hard to deliver the day-to-day customer services to the highest standards, and we plan for the future by developing our skills for the long-term business objectives.
Primary Responsibilities for L3 Infrastructure Engineers
- Work with the commercial team and vendors’ pre-sales technical teams to plan solutions.
- Assisted by the Systems Architect, develop detailed designs for project sign offs.
- Plan maintenance tasks for the virtualised systems which can be managed by the Level 2 Team.
- Design and manage support environment and capability.
- Carry out RCA and help resolve issues on customers’ systems, using the SOC/RMM/PSA tools and pre-agreed troubleshooting methodologies
- Manage L3 support tickets and assist in fast resolution that exceed the SLAs.
- Complete accurate recording of all cases using the ticket management tool and closing tickets within the SLA timeframe.
- Making best use of the M365/Teams/Data Storage systems to ensure knowledge sharing across the technical teams.
- Assisting the Team Leader and contribute during Team and technical meetings.
Key Measurable Responsibilities
- Ensure support SLAs and KPIs meet the contractual requirements.
- Ensure the company working practices and policies are adhered to.
- All records and documents are maintained to the highest standard.
- Projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and meet the required quality standards.
- All tasks are completed on time as agreed with the Team Leader.
Required Professional Skills
- Specialist in supporting MS Windows, AD, GPOs, VMWare, and Horizon based systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a technical delivery/maintenance role in MNC.
- Proven technical capability in the following;
- Installation and configuration of MS Windows Servers 2016+
- Installation and configuration of VMWare vSphere, vCentre
- VMWare virtual networking, HA, DRS, iSCSI configuration