Our Senior Software Developers work with the Systems Architect to design, build, deliver and maintain complex custom and Commercial off The Shelf (COTS) solutions.
We strive to deliver a quality driven, cost effective solution that not only meets the customers business and technical requirements but also anticipates the short to mid-term change impact.
Our Professional Approach
- Our aim is always to develop a highly professional relationship with the customer, based on trust and mutual confidence, working as a team to deliver the solutions and ongoing support services.
- We work hard to deliver the day-to-day customer services to the highest standards, and we plan for the future by developing our skills for the long-term business objectives.
Primary Responsibilities for the Senior Software Developer
- Plan maintenance tasks for the supported applications managed by the Software Team and the DBA.
- Design and develop custom applications.
- Carry out RCA and help resolve issues on supported applications, using the SOC tools and pre-agreed troubleshooting methodologies.
- Manage software maintenance tickets and assist in fast resolution that exceed the SLAs.
- Complete accurate recording of all cases using the ticket management tool and closing tickets within the SLA timeframe.
- Making best use of the M365/Teams/Data Storage systems to ensure knowledge sharing across the technical teams.
- Assisting the Software Development Team and contribute during Team and technical meetings.
- Assist in configuration/maintenance of technical support software tools.
Key Measurable Responsibilities
- Ensure support SLAs and KPIs meet the contractual requirements.
- Ensure the company working practices and policies are adhered to.
- All records and documents are maintained to the highest standard.
- Projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and meet the required quality standards.
- All tasks are completed on time as agreed with the company management team.
Required Professional Skills
- Draft technical design documents.
- Experience in supporting custom applications.
- Recent experience in supporting Moodle plugin development.
- Use of Agile PM and Jira.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Moodle development environment.
- Proven technical capability in the following;
SQL, (T-SQL)/ Oracle PL/SQL, HTML5, PHP, CSS, Java Script, APIs, Crystal Reports.