ABS is an IT SME with the new offices at Farnborough Airport Business Park and Goa India. Our main activities are based around providing total managed solutions for IT Support, Software Development, Hardware Sales, Training and Consultancy.
We are looking for an accountant to take over the day to day book keeping responsibilities as well as to carry out the general accounting tasks including:
- Accounts receivable/payables
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing of VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts preparation for processing by the company chartered accountants
- Company documentation
- Credit card accounting and payment preparation
- Time Sheets auditing/processing
- Staff administration
- P11/P60/P45 Processing
- Petty Cash accounting
- Stock Control
- General office administration
- Supporting the company directors
We use Sage line 50 and Sage Payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant looking for full time or part time opportunities (would need to work at least 30 hours per week).
ABS is a growing company with good future prospects due to the excellent reputation and working relationships with its long term MoD based clients. The company accountant will play a pivotal roll in helping to expand the company’s activities in online sales and new contracts, therefore applicants must be looking for a long term employment.
Candidates local to Farnborough would be preferred, must have own transport.
- Previous accounting experience in a retail or online business is essential.
- Experience of Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Experience of Sage Payroll
- Microsoft Office 2010 skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be Willing to learn and contribute to the team effort with enthusiasm.
- Appropriate accounting qualifications would be an advantage
- Must have good personality with experience of meeting customers and attending board level meetings.
Salary is negotiable as per industry standards and would be related to experience/qualifications and hours/days worked.
Being an SME, ABS does not offer any additional benefits.
Applicants must submit their CVs here with a letter explaining their current employment status and future plans. The suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.
Anyone without the required experience listed above will not be considered.